I have been exploring Chaos engineering as it applies to software systems this year.
As I explored further, I really got interested into it.
Next, I point to various references that I have found useful so far.
- Principles of Chaos Engineering describes the fundamental principles of chaos engineering.
- Chaos Engineering by Casey Rosenthal, Nora Jones
- Continuous verification
- Test your recover procedures
- Practice controlled experiments
- My favorite tools so far:
- Awesome Chaos Engineering